As a result of our partnership with Movistar+ we want to offer you the chance to spend one day with TerrorMolins in a unique experience. Do not miss the chance and visit Molins Film Festival with Movistar+
With a RT in the attached publication you may win a ticket to live a unique experience with us next Tuesday, Nov 13th. We are going to raffle 10 double tickets including:
Quieres pasar un día gratis en el #TerrorMolins ⁉️
Asistir a las #SessionsMovistarPlus cenar y ver otra doble sesión con transporte incluido⁉️#Sorteo de 10 invitaciones dobles‼️
Para participar haz RT y cita quién te gustaría que te acompañara.https://t.co/UpwbDpwpIC pic.twitter.com/HcnZWpsNrc
— MolinsFilmFestival (@terrorMolins) October 29, 2018
Gathering at 3:30pm at Plaça de Catalunya in Barcelona (meeting point in front of Hard Rock Café). A Movistar+ bus will take you to the Molins de Rei Horror Film Festival to enjoy the following activities:.
- Guided tour at the exhibition De Palma vs De Palma, the biggest existing exhibition of objects connected with the great director.
- Next, you will be led to the official home base of the Festival to enjoy the #SessionsMovistarPlus that are to be held at 17:30pm. A double session with the screening of Leatherface and the Spanish premiére of Satan’s slaves, the screening will take place simultaneously with Movistar+’s broadcasting.
- Aftert that, you will have dinner.
- At 21:30pm, you will attend a double session including the Spanish premiére of The Witch In The Window (with the presence of its director Andy Mitron along Alex Drape, protagonist of the film) and Tigers Are Not Afraid, one of the most aclaimed genre films of 2018 and praised by celebrities like Guillermo del Toro or Stephen King.
- At the end of the day, the bus will take you back to Barcelona. We’ll be back in Plaça de Catalunya at 00:45am.
- Moreover, you’ll be treated with a present: the Festival’s official book called De Palma vs De Palma.
If you want to take part, do not forget to follow the Festival account @terrorMolins and RT the attached publication in twitter with a comment including the twitter account of the person you want to be there with you.
The raffle will be active until next November 6th, at 11:59pm.
All the winners will be notified with a DM in their twitter account and, then, they will be asked for personal data of the two persons that will be coming along.