Welcome to Molins Horror Film Festival!
Here you have som information that you may find interesting:
- Picking up tockets from ticket packs: The ticket packs (abonos) grant you acces to any session after you pick up the ticket for each session at the boxoffice located in fron of the same Peni Theatre where the films are screened. KNOW THAT THIS TICKETS WILL BE ABLE FOR PICK UP ONLY UNTIL HALF AN OUR PRIOR TO EACH SESSION.
- RENFE 30% DISCOUNT: MolinsHorror and Renfe have signed and agreement based on which anyone coming to Molins de Rei for the Festival from anywhere around Spain will have a 30% discount in his train ticket. You can download your presonal form in this link.
- Wi-fi Zone: La Peni Theater will have a wi-fi net at your disposal during this Festival’s edition.
- Photo contest: There is aon ongoing photo contest via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in collaboration with Terrorweekend.com. Post your pictures with #terrormolins and quote TerrorWeekend.com, the scariest photo will be awarded.
- Questions: As always, you can send us your questions to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, via Facebook o via Twitter DM. You cal also send us a whatsapp at the phone number 638 88 16 35.
- Gastroterror: Different restaurants, bars and bakeries around the town are ready to offer their horror related gastronomic proposals.
- Where to park: In the polls made in these months previous to the Festival, the audience expressed their concern about parking issues. Here you can find details on parking zones as well as general information about how to get here. We reminf you that the parking at Plaza Mercè Rodoreda (in front of La Peni) is reserved for authotized vehicles from Monday the 9th at 7a.m. to Monday the 16th at 20p.m.