Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible is MOLINS DE REI TERROR FILM FESTIVAL (hereinafter “TERRORMOLINS”) with address at C/Jacint Verdaguer, 18 1º3ª – 08750 Molins de Rei (Barcelona)
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
It is the person in charge who ensures diligent compliance with the personal data protection regulations. In our case, due to the volume and nature of the use of the data, the RGPD regulations do not require us to have it. Therefore, it is the cooperative itself that will attend to everything you want to communicate in this regard, whether they are queries, complaints, etc., through its usual contact channels.
You can contact her at the TERRORMOLINS postal address, at the email address email@example.com.
How have we obtained your personal data?
We have your personal data because you voluntarily provided it to us at the time of:
- subscribe as a user of the web, in any of its modalities
- buy some consumer good or some service on the web
- sign up for any TERRORMOLINS activity or event
- subscribe to any of the TERRORMOLINS communication mechanisms, including newsletters, social networks, commission e-mail lists and, in general, any communication mechanism that TERRORMOLINS has been able to offer you.
What personal data do we process?
The data we process are the following:
- DNI/NIF/NIE/CIF/Passport number
- Mailing Address
- Bank current account number
- economic contribution
- Date of Birth
- Registration and renewal date
- Legal Guardian(s)
- how did you meet us
- preferred language
- passport photo
- Username on other collaborating platforms (goteo, verkami, screenly, etc)
Why do we treat your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send information about TERRORMOLINS by email or postal mail, unless you have stated or state otherwise.
- Convene and inform about acts or events organized or participated by TERRORMOLINS or any entity with which it collaborates.
- Conducting surveys and/or questionnaires.
- Information of special interest or relevance.
- Management of registrations, withdrawals, renewals and membership reminders.
- Preparation of statistics for exclusively internal use, which help TERRORMOLINS to better plan its efforts, redistribute its resources, and offer you a better and more personalized service.
The interested person can oppose receiving any type of communication (including the call to the assemblies of partners and information of tax relevance), now or at any other time, contact TERRORMOLINS through any of its contact channels, either either the postal address or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
The treatment of your personal data related to the maintenance of your relationship with TERRORMOLINS is legitimized by having given us permission to do so. And with this, TERRORMOLINS fulfills the contractual obligations derived from said relationship, aimed at giving you the service and information that you have stated you want to receive.
When and for what reason can we provide your data to third parties?
TERRORMOLINS informs the official state bodies about the data required to comply with the legal obligations to which TERRORMOLINS is subject for its activity: Department of Culture of the Generalitat, Tax Agency, Molins de Rei City Council, Barcelona Provincial Council, etc . This does not mean that your data has been required by said organizations, but it could be that it happened.
TERRORMOLINS makes visible to the banking entities with which it works those data that they require in order to order certain banking operations, such as direct debit payments, among others. This does not mean that your data has been required by said entities, but it could be that it happened.
If in the future TERRORMOLINS makes other transfers of personal data to other entities, you will be informed in a timely manner.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as your relationship with TERRORMOLINS is maintained and, after the termination of said relationship for any reason, during the applicable legal prescription periods (5 years). In this case, they will be processed only for the purpose of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations. After these limitation periods, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
What are your rights?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion through the communication channels of TERRORMOLINS indicated, either the postal address C/Jacint Verdaguer, 18 1º3ª – 08750 Molins de Rei (Barcelona), or the email address info@molinsfilmfestival. com, sending an express request and unequivocally proving your identity.
Likewise, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can present the consequent claim:
- Through the indicated TERRORMOLINS communication channels:
MOLINS DE REI TERROR FILM FESTIVAL
C/Jacint Verdaguer, 18 1º3ª – 08750 Molins de Rei (Barcelona)
- Before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or its postal address.
What regulations apply and where can I find out more?
TERRORMOLINS acts in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (General Data Protection Regulation – RGPD); Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD); Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RLOPD); and the LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.