Here’s the selection of or our section devoted to films either spoken in catalan, or of catalan production or direction, we will have the following titles:
- Cases d’algú by Cris Gambín and Toni Pinel
- Llengua amb tàperes by David Mataró
- Aurora by Sergio D’Asensio
- Once familiar by Rubén González (producció UK)
- No diguis el seu nom by Albert Portal
- Nit de tempesta by Josep Adan Tintoré
- Behind the door by Bernat Noguero Rigol
- The mop by Ian Garrucho
- Quémate by Jofre Viaplana
- Insomaniak by Derrick Álvarez
Including the latest work by the creators of “Zombiosi” (who won the first edition of the section), we will have a delicious zombie invasion, we will suffer with male chauvinist violence, we will taste a work with a flavour of“Cronocrímenes”, we will have a couple of domestic nightmares and a pandemic element as well as a sample of experimentation.
A scope with the best genre cinema made at home. You can’t miss it.