The selection for Globus aims at offering a sample of horror glances from a different perspective. So, some of the short films included have unusual origins. This is a non-competitive section that has a special space in the Filmin platform to watch them online.
For the 2021 edition, we have short films coming from Central and South America, from the other end of the world (Kuwait and Malaysia), from the homeland of vampires (Romania) as well as from Canada, Greece or Norway. All the works included offer a personal sight to horror through metaphor, folk tales or popular culture as sources of horror.
- * We: The beasts by Marcelo Landaeta. Bolivia
- * Strigoi by Aron Florian. Rumania
- * Hunger by Carlos Meléndez. México.
- * The departure by Nico van den Brink. Países Bajos.
- * Stuck by Pablo Tobon. Colombia
- * Tekenchu by Carlos Matienzo. México.
- * Bad Trip by Rubathinesh Nair. Malasia.
- * J’ai le Cafard by Maysaa Almumin. Kuwait.
- * Itsy Bitsy Spider by Brodi-Jo Scalise. Canadá.
- * Hansel by Vivian Papageorgiou. Grecia.
- * Dystopia by Laura Ugolini. Noruega.